Why invest in this programme?
The ELS is a world-class leadership development experience.
Benefits for the emerging leader:
- Be exposed to the challenges and opportunities of leading 21st century educational change.
- Amplify your impact through acquiring an in-depth understanding of theories of educational leadership.
- Make the transition from being an exceptional teacher, to effectively leading a team or organisation.
- Examine the challenges to driving change in educational institutions and learn how to lead others with emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Be exposed to global ‘best practice’ examples of innovative learning environments.
- Set clear goals for future leadership development and career progression.
- Establish a powerful network of like-minded peers.
Benefits for the school and system:
- Develop a new pool of educational leaders ready to meet the imminent succession challenges of mass principal retirement.
- Retain high-potential talent through developing their capabilities and providing a world-class training opportunity.
- Expose your high-performing leaders to ground-breaking thinking on leadership, innovation and change.
- Release a new energy for innovating and improving learning in your middle-level leaders.