During the conference, emerging leaders will:
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of LEADERSHIP THEORIES and models in order to gain a framework through which to lead and develop.
- Develop SELF AWARENESS of their current leadership strengths and begin to build a personal leadership philosophy.
- Examine the challenges to DRIVING CHANGE in educational institutions and learn how to lead others with emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Be EXPOSED to innovative approaches to improving learning outcomes.
- Set clear GOALS for future leadership development and plan to establish mentoring relationships.
- Establish a powerful NETWORK of like-minded emerging leaders.
We explore 5 critical questions for emerging leaders:
- What must schooling deliver for students to prepare them for their future?
- What is the nature of effective and meaningful student learning?
- How can you design and create innovative 21st century learning environments?
- How can you lead school change that results in ongoing improvements in teachers’ instructional practice?
- How can you leverage your strengths, develop your capabilities and build a network in order to make a significant impact?