Imagining the future of learning...
This event has now been and gone, but not the enquiries!
Information about Modern Learning Environments and Future-focused Education:
- Information about Future-focused education and MLE
- Register your interest our Future-focused Education courses
- Register your interest in the MLE Australia tour
MLE Poster Downloads:
- Learning studios (PDF, 4.6MB)
- Caves, campfires, and watering holes (PDF, 4.24MB)
- Learning settings (PDF, 1.8MB)
An opportunity to design and build a Modern Learning Environment is an opportunity to create spaces fit for 21st century learners. As much as it’s about buildings and furnishings, it’s about creating spaces that promote learning that is personalised, student-centred, engaging and connected to real problems and the real world.
Modern Learning Environments can help create the environment, mindsets and human capacity to help our young people make the most of their talents on the local and global stage. For them to be confident and capable to lead change, be creative, innovative and, above all, great citizens.
Modern Learning Environment Expo
CORE Education is holding a Modern Learning Environment Expo to showcase the architecture, pedagogy, information, ideas and environment to inspire school communities.
- What could the future of our schools and early childhood centers look like?
- How have teaching needs changed in the past 50 years
- How do we create environments that help inspire our children and ready them for the rest of the 21st century?
- How do we create an education that allows them to be confident, capable of leading change, creative, innovative and above all great citizens?
- Join global experts as we work towards creating the environment, mindsets and human capacity to help our young people make contributions on the world stage.