The uLearn16 programme consists of:
- Four invited keynote speakers
- Six profiled spotlight sessions
- 300+ bookable breakout sessions
- Newly created Research and Inquiry Symposium
- Facilitated sofa sessions
- Connected Educator tasters
- Live streaming of selected sessions
- Hands-on makerspace playground
- And much more!
The breakout programme
Alternatively, if you have registered for uLearn, please log in to the Registered Members' Area and view there. The Registered Members Area is the place where you will be able to book the breakouts.
Breakout bookings open for presenters on 17 August and for delegates on 18 August.
Once you have registered and paid for the conference, you will be able to log in and book your breakouts. Instructions on how to book breakouts will be sent to registered delegates when bookings open.
How to make the most of your conference
Discuss with your colleagues what you expect to get out of the conference programme. Read about each of the Conference Strands by clicking on each. Start thinking about how you would respond to the focus questions that are posed.
- What is your school/inquiry focus and what are your conference goals?
- In what ways are you planning to grow your professional practice?
- How can you support work towards your CoS/CoL challenges?
- How do your school perceive student agency and what do “engaged learners” look like?
- How do you empower students as leaders of their own learning, and how do you measure the level of engagement?
- How is your school planning to create or utilise innovative learning spaces to maximum effect?
- Does your school have a focus on learning with digital technologies? What does this look like in action?
- Are you a school leader and do you want to connect with other leaders and grow other leaders around you?
- Do you want to become more culturally responsive for Māori, Pasifika students?
- Are you interested in learning design that is inclusive for all students?
Follow @ulearnnz and start connecting on Twitter today using #ulearn16