uLearn is the largest professional development educational conference in New Zealand, attracting an audience of over 1,500 people every year. The conference is an opportunity to connect with educational providers, from early childhood through to tertiary.
Why support uLearn16?
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference that attracts principals, AP/DPs, HoDs, teachers and educational thought leaders from around New Zealand and internationally
- The opportunity to deliver a clear message about your genuine commitment to the education sector
- Build new, and strengthen existing, relationships
- Acquire highly qualified leads
- Increase brand awareness and presence
- Meet the decision makers across schools and early childhood centres
If you are interested in any opportunities at uLearn16, contact Kirsty Deuss, Sponsorship & Marketing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered exhibitors: please refer to your confirmation email to access the Registered Members' Area.